Re: [Anjuta-list] Project Import Problems....

Hi Rob,

Rob Frohne a écrit :
Thanks for the explanation. So the best way for me to get those source files added is to add the subdirectories as I did, or should I add individual files? Are there likely to be side effects from doing either of these work-around solutions?

No, you cannot add sources or directories.

Anjuta has no project file. There is the .anjuta file but it's only for Anjuta settings, not for listing project source files. The source files list is only in the configure.ac and Makefile.am files.

So, if you try to add source files, Anjuta will try to write them in the configure.ac and Makefile.am files. As it doesn't understand them correctly, in the best case adding the files will fail and in the worst case it will modify your Makefile.am and the project will not build anymore.

You can perhaps:
- Configure gnuradio to build outside the source directory. This is to avoid overwriting the Makefiles that you have to create (see below).
- Create a Makefile in the source directory which list all source files.
- Open the project as a makefile project and not as autotools project.

But, it's really not nice. Because Anjuta can only read Makefile project not write them so you will have to write this big Makefile with the text editor.

I think the best solution is just to import the project as you do now and don't try to add any source files. So, the project pane will be useless but you can use the file manager pane instead. The root should be your project root. I think the build and compile function could work.

Obviously it's a degraded mode, but Anjuta cannot do better at the moment. It should improve with the next project manager but probably not in the next version but the following one with GNOME 3.0.