Re: [Anjuta-list] Project Import Problems....

Hi Rob,

Rob Frohne a écrit :
I imported gnuradio, and it seems that the source files didn't get added
into the project.  So I went and right clicked on the gnuradio-core
folder and added it to the / target.  Anjuta has been using about 100%
of the CPU for at least fifteen or twenty minutes on my Core2Duo Laptop
now.  Is that normal?  Is this what I should do to get the source files
indexed, etc.?

You need to select New->Project based on existing sources, then select the directory containing your project (the configure.ac or configure.in file) and then Anjuta you find all sources and open your project.

If it's a makefile project, there are good chance that it doesn't work. If it's an autotools project, it should work most of the time.

If it doesn't work please enter a bug report here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=anjuta

I'm currently rewriting this part, so I'm interested to know which project are not loaded correctly to check that the new code is able to handle them.