Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta

Hello-

  I think I found the root of the problem.  I think its a bug.  I had a
folder with a space in its name.  When I removed that, I notice that Anjuta
wanted to have an libary installed, so I installed it, and it seems to work
fine now.  So now that I can get it to compile,

My next task, will be able to see if I can add my Allegro library to it, and
see if will compile that.

Thanks for the help.