Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta

Hi Arukas,

Arukas a écrit :
  I think I found the root of the problem.  I think its a bug.

Where ? in Anjuta ? If yes, please fill a bug report on bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=anjuta

So, we can remember it and see how to fix it.

 I had a
folder with a space in its name.  When I removed that, I notice that Anjuta
wanted to have an libary installed, so I installed it, and it seems to work
fine now.  So now that I can get it to compile,

Space in file names gives additional troubles with at least autotools. Sadly, it is often used on Windows so people already knowing this OS, use them quite often.

My next task, will be able to see if I can add my Allegro library to it, and
see if will compile that.

If Allegro use pkg-config, it should be quite easy. Else it will not be user friendly: Anjuta don't take care of them, so you have to edit the configure.ac or configure.in file to add it.