[Anjuta-list] Project Structure and Configuration

Hi,
   I reorganised the structure of the project I am working on, I added a
Group called "libdroplet" and added a target of libdropletserver.la and
added some source files to that.

With the default configuration I can easily include the header in main
with "#include libdroplet/DropletServer.hpp"

However when I changed the configuration of the project to Debug, which
creates a sub directory called Debug, I get compile errors saying it
cannot find the header file. I can get round that by changing

#include libdroplet/DropletServer.hpp
#include ../libdroplet/DropletServer.hpp

That is not really practical. if there a way to configure it so that
this doesn't have to be done.

George