Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta

This is one of the problems with Anjuta, if you can call it a problem.
Anjuta is a powerful IDE, but I feel that some of that power means that
anyone who first uses it has a bit of a steep learning curve.

I am fairly new to Anjuta, as you can probably tell from my posts to
this list. Anyway, I have been keeping a note of issues I have faced at
some point I would like to tidy these up and perhaps post them
somewhere.

George