Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta for AVR embedded development

Hi Danail,

Danail Nedyalkov a écrit :
So, the main point - making Anjuta avr-includes-aware - remains the
central problem. I believe, that once it is solved, there will be no
problem of writing a simple plugin with a project template and some
gui entries.

For this topic, I think Johannes can help you more than me. I don't really take care of this currently. But, it should already work or at least it will work in a short time.