Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta for AVR embedded development

I have some progress and I begin to get a picture of what is needed to be done.
I have to admit, I made a dumb mistake - adding the /usr/avr/include folder as API Tag in the Symbols preferences DOES work! Just the rpm package in fedora displaces the anjuta-tag script, so Anjuta can't create the tag. I've fixed that in my rpm.
And I am so far:
Things that does work:
- functions auto-complete (with value !!! perfect) for the external (by external understand /usr/avr/include) headers
- local functions show under Symbols->Local

Things that doesn't work:
- Goto->Tag Declaration for external functions doesn't open the external header
- internal (understand in-the-project) functions don't show under Symbols->Global->Functions
- external macros (#define), e.g. PORTB, don't get auto-completed and don't show under Symbols->Global->Macros
- external functions don't show under Symbols->Global->Functions
- just to summarise: no external symbols in any of the symbol's tabs and no search results for them

Features that will be very necessary:
- open selected #include header (right mouse menu)
- auto-completion after the 4th character is not very suitable for the short avr functions/macros, can this be changed somehow

Notes on the terminal, I found disturbing:
- CRITICAL **: an_symbol_search_filter_idle: assertion `ANJUTA_SYMBOL_IS_SEARCH (search)' failed
- GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

Note:Some of the "doesn't work" features may not be implemented at all.

I hope, that my issues are clearer now and I hope, that someone has any suggestion to one or more of them.

P.S.: Do you think, that the issues are elaborate enough to file a bug report(s) or feature requests?

Best Regards,
Danail Nedyalkov