[Anjuta-list] Breakpoints not working in attached processes

Hello,

In default cases breakpoints work very well. If I work on my local
project I'm able to set breakpoints and they work. It does even work to
open a C file from a dependency library and set a breakpoint there.
Very useful! So no problem.

What not works is setting breakpoints while attaching to a existing
process. For example I use Anjuta to debug Enlightenment 0.17. Attach
works and if E17 crash the thread, stack, locals,... windows work well.
But breakpoints don't work. E17 doesn't stop at any breakpoints. I
tried also to debug some other attached applications with the same
result. Is there a known problem with breakpoints in attached
processes? Should I open a new bug?

regards
Andreas