Re: [Anjuta-list] Breakpoints not working in attached processes

Hi!

> What not works is setting breakpoints while attaching to a existing
> process. For example I use Anjuta to debug Enlightenment 0.17. Attach
> works and if E17 crash the thread, stack, locals,... windows work well.
> But breakpoints don't work. E17 doesn't stop at any breakpoints. I
> tried also to debug some other attached applications with the same
> result. Is there a known problem with breakpoints in attached
> processes? Should I open a new bug?

Open a bug, component "plugins: gdb"! Sébastien, who is taking care of
the debugger is usually very responsive to bugs.

Thanks for all testing you do! That helps the project a lot! Maybe you
should post this things to anjuta-devel lists sourceforge net in the
future as more developers read it. And you can of course open bugs
without asking ;-)