[Anjuta-list] How to restore all defaults in 1.2.4

Hello,

I somehow foobared my anjuta setup (the menu bar is gone, keys like CTRL and
SHIFT are no longer recognized...) and I would like to just reset everything
to default.

Is there any way to do this without reinstalling?  I tried to delete the
files in the .anjuta directory in my home folder, but this did not help at
all.

Thanks for your time.