[Anjuta-list] "...a simple GTKmm hello program"

I have recently installed the following packages in my Linux Debian -
Sarge machine.
apt-cache search anjuta
anjuta - A GNOME development IDE for C/C++
anjuta-common - Data files for Anjuta
devhelp - A GNOME developers help program
devhelp-common - common files for devhelp and its library
libdevhelp-1-0 - Library providing documentation browser functionality
libdevhelp-1-dev - Library providing documentation browser functionality
(development)
Now, after creating a Gtkmm project I get the follwing barebone
non-gtkmm Gtkmm main.cc file.
/* Created by Anjuta version 1.2.4a */
/*      This file will not be overwritten */

#include <iostream>
int main()
{
        std::cout << "Hello world" << std::endl;
        return 0;
}
// Ya
After that I press Shift+F9 [completed succesfully].
Shift+F11 [completed succesfully]
F3 [Target executable does not exist for the project]

What I am trying to do is simple, create and compile a simple GTKmm
hello program.
Now, the question is, what else needs to be done in order to create and
compile a simple Gtkmm program?