Re: [Anjuta-list] Malformed project message - Anjuta 2.1.2

Hi!

Renier Morales Rodríguez schrieb:
> I see. So is there a way to call gnome-build yourself on the
> project so that one can see the errors that Anjuta sees? If so, anyone know
> how? This would be great in order to know what to correct in the
> Makfile.am or configure.in files.

If you have a look at the gnome-build sources, there is a test program
called "test-project-view" in src/gbf. If you open a file inside the
top-level directory it should show you the project tree just like
anjuta. But I guess it will not have a more helpful error message.
Anyway, you could set $debug to 1 in
src/backends/libgbf_am/GBF/AmFiles.pm and will receive some debug output
on the console. Would be great if you could investigate this!

(feel also free to file a bugzilla bug or ask more questions on the
anjuta-devel list)

> Though, Anjuta, even after showing the "malformed project" message, does
> actually open the project and the files that I had opened in the project. I'm
> not experiencing the empty project pane. If this was the behaviour before, its
> not on Anjuta 2.1.2, at least for me.

That's because we were too lazy to make project open fail if gnome-build
fails. The project "session" is independant from gnome-build and will
work anyway ;-)