Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.1.2 - Symbol browser

Naba Kumar schrieb:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 13:04 +0200, Stefan Söffing wrote:
>
>> But I have a problem with the symbol browser: In my projects, class
>> declarations go in .h files, while its member functions are defined in
>> .cc files (all of them are part of the anjuta project). All these
>> function are listed in the global section of the symbol browser. But
>> choosing "Go to definition" or "Go to declaration" both jump to the
>> declaration in the .h-file.
>>
>> Is this a bug (I read about a complete rewrite of symbol browser) or am
>> I doing something wrong here?
>>

> I remember that happening to me also, but didn't quite investigate it
> any further. I guess, you can try refreshing the symbols.
>
> Regards,
> -Naba

You mean by doing a right-click on symbol browser and call "Refresh"?
This doesn't help...

I also tried to create a new project (generic c++), adding a file main.h:
- In main.h:
class test
{
    int f1();
};

- In main.cc:
int test::f1()
{
}

After a "refresh" the class is shown in the global section, but no
matter what I do, I'm brought to main.h...

So you say this is not a known bug and should work? Or am I doing
something wrong?

- Stefan