[Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.1.2 - Symbol browser

Hi all,

I'm using Anjuta 2.1.2 - though this one is considered a beta release,
it works quite fine.

But I have a problem with the symbol browser: In my projects, class
declarations go in .h files, while its member functions are defined in
.cc files (all of them are part of the anjuta project). All these
function are listed in the global section of the symbol browser. But
choosing "Go to definition" or "Go to declaration" both jump to the
declaration in the .h-file.

Is this a bug (I read about a complete rewrite of symbol browser) or am
I doing something wrong here?

Thx!

- Stefan