Re: [Anjuta-list] Malformed project message - Anjuta 2.1.2

I see. So is there a way to call gnome-build yourself on the
project so that one can see the errors that Anjuta sees? If so, anyone know
how? This would be great in order to know what to correct in the
Makfile.am or configure.in files.

Though, Anjuta, even after showing the "malformed project" message, does
actually open the project and the files that I had opened in the project. I'm
not experiencing the empty project pane. If this was the behaviour before, its
not on Anjuta 2.1.2, at least for me.

	--Renier