[Anjuta-list] Malformed project message - Anjuta 2.1.2

Hi,
I built Anjuta 2.1.2 from sources and have gnome-build-0.1.5 installed. I works
very well.
The only problem I'm seeing right now is after importing an existing
C project (autoconf/automake based). I get the malformed project message. This
happens also every time I open the project after already having imported it. I
don't see any detrimental effect besides the error message, but wanted
to ask what this meant.

What does Anjuta mean with malformed project? Is there a way to supress the
message?

FYI, The project I imported is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/openhpi.

	--Renier