Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.1.2 - Symbol browser

Ter, 2007-06-05 às 14:48 +0200, Darryl LeCount escreveu:
> Anjuta 1.2.4 is perfectly adequate at the moment for what most of us
> need (bar proper Makefile processing) and in the meantime we can use
> that while lending our support in whichever way possible to the Anjuta
> team.

i do think the same way ...
i use anjuta mainly for extras like function auto complete and
symbols/functions tables.

i use outside gdb and valgrind for checking my applications.

I love autoformat :P

and that's all.

Many people, for instance, use gedit and autotools.

Kdevelop is widely used even in gnome environment.

Hope that changes with anjuta 2.x

many thanks for the anjuta team to make possible the gnome environment
to have an native IDE and keep up with the 2 version, that seems to be
quite good (i like the glade/devhelp integrations - plugins).

Looking forward for a stable release.

One good ide is monodevelop ... never used a *lot* though.

best regards

Luis Matos