Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.1.2 - Symbol browser

You know man, I don't think Anjuta will ever take off. These people have been on this project for more than 5 years and only those in the development circle (the inner circle) make positive statements about anjuta. I tried it and fought to get it to work, but like everyone I know, I failed. My suggestion is... try learning the Maketools and Glade or Gazpacho and forget about Anjuta. Now, if you are lazy like me, and don't want to learn the maketools, then just get yourself a copy of KDevelop and presto!
Have good one man!