Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.1.2 - Symbol browser

Stefan Söffing пишет:
[...]

Igor: I also tried Eclipse - installation needed hundreds of megabyte
and the program was _slow_

Yes, it even occasionally crashes (by me) when working with ex-Anjuta
projects. But it works nevertheless and I am able to change the project
options. Since starting anjuta-2.x I always fail to manage project
properties.
On the other hand, when even using anjuta-1.2.x I didn't succeed in
working with embedded toolchains.
So the highly configurable anjuta-2.x would be a good choice. Only if
it will happen long before the sun will turn into a red giant.
Igor Gorbounov