Re: [Anjuta-list] My Libraries are not being linked! Why?

Hi Johannes,

I installed 2.1.1, but I still can't find the settings.  There is a
dialog asking for configure parameters, and I suspect if I knew what I
was doing with configure, I could specify the library somehow there.

I didn't compile the GLADE plugin or the CVS plugin, but got the others.
I don't get the problem wiht create_global_tags.sh now.

I'm using Ubuntu 6.10, and Syanaptic installs 2.02.  I had compiles
1.24a into /usr/local/.  When I compiled 2.1.1 it overwrote 1.24a which
seemed in the past to be the most usable version.  I suppose I can
switch by doing a sudo make install in 1.24a's directory.  Is there an
easy way to get 1.24a installed again simultaneously with 2.1.1?

Thanks for the hints!  And thanks for working on Anjuta.

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering