Re: [Anjuta-list] My Libraries are not being linked! Why?

Hi!

Please try anjuta 2.1.1 which includes a dialog for this setting and
should fix the other issues you are mentioning. While the
./create_global_tags.sh bug looks rather strange but it is possible
caused by /bin/sh not being bash, which is also fixed in current
releases (by replacing /bin/sh with /bin/bash...).