Re: [Anjuta-list] My Libraries are not being linked! Why?

Hi!

I assume you use anjuta 1.x!

The compiler and linker options only apply to single files, not to
projects. I don't remember if there is such a setting for projects in
anjuta 1.x but I doubt.

In Anjuta 2.x you could set up compiler settings by right-clicking on a
group/target in project-manager.