Re: [Anjuta-list] My Libraries are not being linked! Why?

Hi Johannes,

Three other notes.

1)  I tried Anjuta 2.02 after your hint, and right clicking doesn't seem
to work for me, as I don't find a place to set the library.

2)  I get the following error:

/usr/bin/create_global_tags.sh: 3: function not found
shift: 11: can't shift that many

in the Messages window.

3)  In both version 1 and 2, it seems that it is impossible to copy
text.  That is really unhandy, when you are using google to search for
solutions to problems, and even when I was trying to send you the error
message above.

Thanks for your work on Anjuta.  I really like version 1, as it seems to
work better for me, and has a manual.

Thanks again,

Rob

--