Re: [Anjuta-list] My Libraries are not being linked! Why?

Hi Johannes,

I tried both version 1.24a, and version 2.02.  In version 2.02, I
couldn't find the setting, and there is no help available.  In version
1.24a, it seems to be a problem of importing the project, because when I
set up a simple project, it works just fine.

I guess I'll either try manually importing the project or including the
library in the project and see how that works, or perhaps try and learn
automake and do it by hand.

Thanks,

Rob

--