Re: [Anjuta-list] gob2 in anjuta

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 20:25 +1000, kimet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to incorporate gob2 (gobject builder) in my anjuta
> projects.
>
> >From the gob2 manpage there are instructions, but at my knowlege level,
> I cannot apply this to anjuta. I am sure it is easy, once you know:

The man page is talking about editing your configure.in and Makefile.am
files. So just generate a generic anjuta project and go straight to
these files and make the necessary changes. If you need help on editing
these files as explained in their docs, consider talking to someone from
gob2 project.

If you want some adventure, you can also consider writing a anjuta
project template for this (start by copying exiting templates). This
would benefit others who would want to create it from the wizard.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba