[Anjuta-list] gob2 in anjuta

Hi,

I would like to incorporate gob2 (gobject builder) in my anjuta
projects.

>From the gob2 manpage there are instructions, but at my knowlege level,
I cannot apply this to anjuta. I am sure it is easy, once you know:

                BUILDING WITH MAKE
                       If  you  are  using  normal  makefiles, what you
                need to do is to add a generic rule for .gob files.  So
                you would include the following in the Makefile  and
                then just use the .c and .h files as usual (make sure
                the space before the ´gob2´ is a tab, not spaces):

                         %.c %.h %-private.h: %.gob
                                 gob2 $<

                BUILDING WITH AUTOCONF and AUTOMAKE
                       This is a little bit more involved.  Basically
                the first thing to do is to  check for GOB2 in your
                configure.in file.  You can use the supplied m4 macro
                which will also check  the  version  of  gob.
                Basically  you include this:

                         GOB2_CHECK([2.0.0])

                       This  will replace @GOB2@ in your makefiles with
                the full path of gob2. Thus when adding the generic rule
                to your Makefile.am file,  it  should look like:

                         %.c %.h %-private.h: %.gob
                                 @GOB2@ $<

                       For  Makefile.am  you  have  to set up a couple
                more things.  First you have to include the generated .c
                and .h files into BUILT_SOURCES  variable.  You have to
                include both the .gob and the .c and .h files in the
                SOURCES for your program.

Cheers,
Kim