Re: [Anjuta-list] libglademm configuration with anjuta

Hi Jamiil,

On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 15:12 +0000, Jamiil Abduqadir wrote:
> Ey! Pedro. I have posted a whole of lot of questions here, but I think this
> mailing list is dead, making Anjuta useless. May be you should try the KDE
> version, I am now reading about it. It is call KDEvelope.

First of all everyone needs to understand that there is no one paid to
sit here for 'customer service'. This is a list for users to help each
other. Sometimes developers would help answer the questions, but usually
they expected to do other things such as actually developing Anjuta (so
they mainly focus on anjuta-devel mailing list).

So your best bet is to find for an answer in archive of this list, wait
for someone who has solved a similar problem, wait 'really' long to
catch a developer's attention to your question (usually to answer tough
questions that relate to Anjuta's technology -- they can't be bothered
to answer every c-programming questions). Your choice.

Since you are writing software, it is kind of expected of you to learn
the tools that you are using for your development (automake/autoconf in
this case). You can dig out a hell of documentations on it from the net
if you bother to search a little.

As for Anjuta's documentation, we know it's outdated and lacking. We
just need help improving it. Since it's written in english, may be you
can also help? How about helping with 2 paragraphs of texts, for
example?

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba