Re: [Anjuta-list] Use Anjuta2!

sounds great, cant wait to see all the new stuff working.
I will update the local cvs copy from time to time.

so long

On 12/15/05, Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de> wrote:

Hi!

The correct reloading of plugins is a bug, I hope we can fix it soon
but it needs some work in the underlying library. Single file compile
support will also come back but I am searching for a nice way to
implement it in the UI without confusing the user because we will have
one plugin for single-file support and one for automake support.

Anjuta provides automatic indentation. This means when you press the
"TAB"-key anjuta will try to automatly indent the current line. If
anjuta things the line if formatted correctly nothing will happen. You
can disable this in Preferences (Editor->Indentation->Enable automatic
indentation).

rupert schrieb:

> i really like the 2.x branch, but i stated some problems in the
> "compule single file in cvs.." post. My cvs version doesnt load any
> plugin after i closed anjuta. compiled today. Also i can only use
> TAB when an text oder empty space is selected. It should by default
> jump 4 spaces, without the need to select something. Also please
> readd the functionality to compile single files, without any
> projects.
>
> So far i like the changes, and will use it when the above things
> are fixed.
>
> greets
>

> On 12/15/05, *Johannes Schmid* <johannes schmid gmx de
> <mailto:johannes schmid gmx de>> wrote:
>

> Hi!
>

>> Preferences->Plugin Manager->Activate Search plugin This will be
>> enabled by default in the future...
>
>> Go to View->Messages, might be unavailible until you first start
>> building something.
>

> Both plugins are now loaded by default! Thanks for reporting.
>
> Johannes

This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log
files
for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!