Re: [Anjuta-list] Use Anjuta2!

Hi!
Johannes Schmid wrote:

[...]

Anjuta 2.0 has lots of great featues and is stable enough for
day-to-day work in most cases. There are some problems with 2.01
because it has an annoying bug which crashes mostly any build but
current CVS is much better. So, if you want to use a blending-edge IDE
than get anjuta from CVS and install it. You can savely get any other
packages from your distribution if it is providing them (gdl,
gnome-build).
[...]
I've just tried the cvs snapshot of anjuta (14.12.2005) and it dissapointed me once again. I have not found any way to get a search tool. And haven't found any way
to see my app output - I've launched a termininal from View menu command and
it was of no use - nothing was shown in that terminal.
I've closed the build messages window and now have no clue on how to get it up
again.
And the project properties window is empty, just as it was some months ago.
   Igor Gorbounov