Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: Problems with display in anjuta

Hello Philipp!

> > The libpango packages in testing are broken too. The offending packages
> > seem to be the 1.8.2 version. Installing the 1.8.1 version of the
> > package seems to fix it.
> The broken ones just went into testing. When I first saw the problem
> there were still the 1.8.1 ones in testing. libpango 1.9 from
> experimental works, too, but it depends on libcairo 0.51, which is no
> longer available.
For me it libpango do not need libcairo, but when i try to install
libpango from experimental, apt-get want to remove a few of gtk / gnome
libs which i do not want.

Have we wait until libpango 1.9 move to unstable?

CU

  Michael

--
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael zolnott de, www.zolnott.de