[Anjuta-list] Problems adding libraries.

Hi to all;
I am new in this group, also with anjuta, so the thing that I ask is
trivial.
Reading the anjuta's advance tutorial, in http://anjuta.org, I see the
right way(tm) to add libraries, well, I tryed to add glib, I make a new
console project.
then I select in Configure project->configuration-> libraries and I add:
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GLIB, glib)

AC_SUBST(glib_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(glib_LIBS)
then in compiler and setting->options:
I add
CFLAGS:$(glib_CFLAGS)
LDFLAGS:$(glib_LIBS)
So I autogen the project again and in the configure part I get that I
had glib and also CFLAGS where -I/usr/lib/glib/include
and GLIB_LIBS -lglib, so it's all right but when I tryed to make the
project the program said that "I couldn't find glib.h".
if I compile using this order:
gcc main.cc `pkg-config --cflags --libs glib`
works nice!!, could anybody help me?
Cheers.
Domingo.