[Anjuta-list] Re: Problems with display in anjuta

The libpango packages in testing are broken too. The offending packages seem to be the 1.8.2 version. Installing the 1.8.1 version of the package seems to fix it.

Specifically, the problem seems to be between pango and scintilla. Scite has the same problems Anjuta does.

Michael Ott schrieb:
> Hello!
> > I have a great problem. I tested anjuta and the editor show me my source
> code this way:
> http://www.zolnott.de/fileadmin/images/tmp/anjuta.gif
> > Where can i change this? > > Using Debian SID.

broken.

Philipp