[Anjuta-list] Global include/library paths

Hi, I'm using anjuta in a biology modeling class in which the student generate many new projects for homework, etc. I supply special libraries that they need. It is a pain for them (and me) to have to enter the paths and libraries for every project. Is there a method to set these globally so that all new projects will automatically have the proper include/library search paths and libraries included?

thanks! Great program -- even biologists can program with Anjuta!

Jim
--
James W. Haefner     !!NEW!! Email: James Haefner usu edu
Dept Biology/Ecology Center  Voice: 435-797-3553