Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta.prj in CVS and some inquiries

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 21:45, Artem Baguinski wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it normal that anjuta.prj in cvs doesn't look up to date? In HACKING
> it's recommended to use it if one wishes to figure how it anjuta works and
> i thought it a good idea... It's wasn't hard to import the project though.

It is normal. Generally, it is updated once in a while, but is not
required to be up to date.

> Other questions:
> - the cvs version of anjuta crashes while loading on my system. I'm
> trying to figure out why, but is it just my system, or is the current
> version broken in some ways?

You didn't mention which branch of cvs you mean. The stable branch
hasn't been touched since the last release.

The HEAD branch is under development, so it may crash.

-Naba