[Anjuta-list] Problems With Fedora Core 2

Hello all,

I just moved my main development environment from
RedHat 9 to Fedora Core 2.  I had been using Anjuta
for about 1 year on RedHat 9 with only minor issues.
Now, I must have something set up incorrectly for
Anjuta to work.  If I create a new project, the
"autogen.sh" processing fails.  The configure.in and
various Makefile.am files are never written to disk.
I took an existing project's versions of these files
and manually modified them so that they would work for
"autogen.sh" from the command line.  But now, adding
or removing source files from the Anjuta IDE is not
reflected in the makefiles - the earlier set of source
files remains unchanged.  I have never had this type
of problem with Anjuta before.  By the way this is
Anjuta 1.2.2 and I rebuilt it using
configure/make/make install after moving to Fecore
Core 2.  Does anyone have any ideas on what I might
have done to cause this ?

Thanks...