[Anjuta-list] anjuta.prj in CVS and some inquiries

Hi

Is it normal that anjuta.prj in cvs doesn't look up to date? In HACKING
it's recommended to use it if one wishes to figure how it anjuta works and
i thought it a good idea... It's wasn't hard to import the project though.

Other questions:
- the cvs version of anjuta crashes while loading on my system. I'm
trying to figure out why, but is it just my system, or is the current
version broken in some ways?

- when i step into function in the debugger sometimes it takes anjuta
quite long to update the view. is this normal? it dont remember it
happening under gud. could it be i'm doing something wrong?

--
gr{oe|ee}t{en|ings}
artm