[Anjuta-list] Problems with quotes in anjuta

I'm having a problem, with Slackare 10, I alredy did everything I could I have a US_INTL Keyboard, and Using pt_br with ISO-8859-1 encoding, everithing works fine in all gnome apps only in anjuta my keyboard can't type (') quotes (") double quotes, maybe it's some config file, considering in my case when I log as root anjuta works fine but when with my user it doesn't.

It was working fine days before, I do like a lot of anjuta and I'd like a solution for this problem, if anyone could help I will be very thakfully, and gratefully, sorry the poor english.

Thanks

Luis Specian