Re: [Anjuta-list] Error during Autogen: "cannot find input file: Makefile.in"

Hi Naba!

Hi Sven,

I would suggest you try out one of the hourly tarballs and see if your
project generates fine. Some critical project related bugs were fixed in
CVS. Since you use gentoo, it should not be a problem to compile one of
the cvs tarballs.

http://anjuta.org/anjuta.php?page=development

Regards,
-Naba

You are my god, seriously! I did try a cvs-tarball before but it didn't compile. This time it *did* compile. Everything works perfectly now!

@Curtis: thanks for the tips. I did try resolving package conflicts but wasn't quite succesfull. the missing files where just nowhere to be found and I didn't feel too comfortable just removing the conflicting statements in the *.pc files.

thanks a lot,
sven