Re: [Anjuta-list] Error during Autogen: "cannot find input file: Makefile.in"

Hi Sven,

> Does anybody have an idea what I may be missing here? Anything that might be
> configured wrong? Any packages that I need to install? Any ideas at all?
> Please, I'm really desperate to get this IDE to work for I think it's a
> great program and I really want to start programming on linux.
> I've searched the internet up and down, back to front and left to right for
> a solution but haven't found anything. Cries for help from people with
> similar problems have remained unanswered, no FAQ mentions the problem...

I would suggest you try out one of the hourly tarballs and see if your
project generates fine. Some critical project related bugs were fixed in
CVS. Since you use gentoo, it should not be a problem to compile one of
the cvs tarballs.

http://anjuta.org/anjuta.php?page=development

Regards,
-Naba