Re: [Anjuta-list] Error during Autogen: "cannot find input file: Makefile.in"

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 14:57 +0100, Sven Seeland wrote:

Hello fellow Gentoo user.  :)

Just a thought here, I've noticed many times that on my box pkg-config
gets confused parsing its support files, and bails instead of continuing
on.  Could you try executing this:

pkg-config --list-all

and see if it completes, or if it fails at some point listing a broken
package?  That usually solves my problems with generating projects in
Anjuta once I work through those issues.

--
Curtis