Re: [Anjuta-list] cvs usage issue

Hello,

Joao Paulo Fernandes Farias wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I do have this problem also, I've asked here and sent a bug to
> bugzilla, but it appears that I was the only one to have this problem.
>
> Now I see that I'm not alone, maybe anjuta developers will try to
> solve this really annoying bug and make us happy. :)
>
> JP.

I have set up two tools in the Tools dialog which should work. The items
"CVS update" and "CVS commit" are added to the CVS menu. They simply run
the appropriate console commands in a terminal. It's not the best
solution but it does a good job as workaround. As attachment my file
~/.anjuta/tools.xml

Regards,

Martin

--

Get my public GPG key from pgp.mit.edu or wwwkeys.pgp.net - Key ID: 0x44085D12