Re: [Anjuta-list] cvs usage issue

Hi!

I do have this problem also, I've asked here and sent a bug to bugzilla, but it appears that I was the only one to have this problem.

Now I see that I'm not alone, maybe anjuta developers will try to solve this really annoying bug and make us happy. :)

JP.

Martin Wegner wrote:

Hello,

I've just successfully imported a project into anjuta and I'm really
excited about this fantastic IDE. Unfortunately, one thing seems not to
work well: I changed a file and want to commit the changes now to our
CVS repository (the necessary directory CVS exists), so I choose "CVS >
Commit File" from the menu. Our CVS (@Sourceforge) is accessed via ssh,
so we have to enter our password to commit files. But instead of
prompting for the password anjuta only displays "Permission denied" 3
times and the aborts committing. How can I make anjuta to prompt me for
my CVS password?

Regards,

Martin