[Anjuta-list] build messages don't appear and code hiding

Hello all,

I have a problem with the gnome2 port of anjuta (1.1.1 and now 1.1.97).
When there is a compilation error, the message doesn't appear in the build window.(see screen capture)
I don't have the problem with gnome 1 port.

I've another problem but only with 1.1.97: the code hiding doesn't work (when I click on the triangle, the code din't hide)

I have seen nothing in the bug report or the forum that concern this problems.

Any idea ? (or one start point, I can look in the code if needed)

Thanks.

Eric laly.