Re: [Anjuta-list] it's impossible for anjuta(gnome2) to work on Solaris 8

I have gnome-terminal, but the version I have gnome 2.0 uses libzvt ant not libvte.
In fact, I installed libvte just for anjuta.
Is there a way to contact vte developers to take into account Solaris?

I think the reasonnable way anjuta should work is in case of an error from vte call, it should use only non-antialiased fonts (perhaps by using the zvt library). It makes sense for me this way, unless, a big number of users wont have the possibility to use this good IDE. Don't forget that solaris is supposed to be the #1 Unix in companies all over the world.

Michael