[Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] build messages don't appear and code hiding

Hi!

Any idea ? (or one start point, I can look in the code if needed)

Yes, it is a i18n-issue! Take a look at message-manager-private.cc function AnMessageWindow::append_buffer. The most interesting line should be this:

gchar* utf8_msg = g_utf8_normalize(c_message.c_str(), -1, G_NORMALIZE_DEFAULT);

I tried several things here until it worked for me but I was not quite happy with the documentation of this topic. The point is that all strings which go to gtk must be unicode and therefore the lines from the compiler have to be transformed somehow.

I hope you can find a sulution!