[Anjuta-list] creating menus with GLADE

I'm using anjuta for writing a "little" program. First; I must say, that
anjuta feels pretty good. Nice job you guys did.

But, since I'm not pretty confortable with GTK, I try to put my GUI
together with the GLADE, called out of Anjuta. The problem I have is,
that menus are created where is used the predefined ones. I used one
more selfdefined for a "File->Save all"-Menuitem.
All menu-entries are not compiled except the selfdefined "File->Save
all". I'm now a little confused, why it's not showing all the predefined
ones within the executable. Does it have to do with the pixmaps, that's
not finding and therefore not creating a menuitem for?

Any help is welcome, but please send them to my mail-address, since I'm
not subscribed on the mailinglist right now.

kesselhaus