[Anjuta-list] Calling Anjuta from LinCVS

Hi, I am new to Anjuta, and so far I think it is the best editor I have
used on Linux, and believe me - I've tried a few!

So here's my question -

I am using LinCVS as a graphical client to my CVS server.  It has a
great feature in that it lets you specify the application path to your
editor so that when you double click a file in LinCVS, it automatically
opens that file in your editor.  This works great with Anjuta, I just
specified the argument "Anjuta --no-splash".  The only problem is after
a few hours, I have about 20 different Anjuta windows open.  Is it
possible to have some additional command line argument which will cause
the current Anjuta to open the file and display it as a tab instead of
always reloading the application?  For a little while I was using Quanta
which accepts the argument "--unique" and then doesn't spawn a new
window.  This is what I'm hoping for.

TIA for any help you can provide.

Ryan Mahoney
CTO Payment Alliance, Inc.