Re: [Anjuta-list] ERROR: Not a regular file

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 02:39, Dave Cridland wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 10:20, Steve King wrote:
> > When I try and add a file to the project it pops up a message box, ERROR :
> > Not a regular file **************************************,
> > and will not let me add the file to the project, why??????
>
> On the release version (dunno about the CVS), you just hit refresh
> before opening or importing (or possibly even saving) any file.

It's been fixed in the cvs.

> (Note to whoever does FAQ-like-things: this is the second time I
> personally have answered this, does this get into a FAQ now?)

The FAQ and the Manual need update. It's been quite a bit of time that
they have been last updated. Andy would be doing it soon when he gets
some free time.

-naba

We're all looking for a woman who can sit in a mini-skirt and talk
philosophy, executing both with confidence and style.