[Anjuta-list] 'Context Help' Help

I have never successfully had the context help working. I just built a
fresh SuSE 8.0 box and installed devhelp 0.4 followed bt anjuta 0.1.9.
But still every time I start anjuta I get the following error:

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL

If I select a word in my code and then goto HELP->CONTEXT HELP from the
menu I get these errors:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `BonoboObject'

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-running-context.c: line 413
(bonobo_running_context_auto_exit_unref): assertion `object != NULL'
failed.

** WARNING **: Could not activate devhelp: 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0'

Can someone please help!! If this has been discussed before could
somebody please point me to the archive where I can view these previous
threads?

Thanks

Peter Akre